- The rmr package, part of the RHadoop project, gives R developers access to big data with Hadoop/mapreduce.
- The seg-limo program for transcriptomics: analysis of differential expression patterns from tiling array data. Used by NIH and CSHL scientists.
- My blog about algorithms, big data, analytics:
- A unified, short form feed for my blog, mentions, project updates, select bookmarks and reading highlights. Available also on Twitter and Friendfeed:
- Search my papers with Google Scholar . Including STOC, COLT, RECOMB and Science papers, with more than 4000 citations. My Erdős number is 3.
- Side interests: ascetic programming, the scientific method and meaningful applications of data science.
- Email is the preferred way to contact me, please feel free to drop a line.
- Available on Skype and Google Hangout upon request.